Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank you Hygiene Gods

Later last night my pt cancelled. I love that feeling of terror. After almost draining my entire backup list I made it to my last ditch effort patient name. Guess what, someone else had already scheduled her on accident. But then praise that wonderful lady, she said she had a friend who wanted to come in. She ended up being the sweetest lady who also wants her kids to come in. Score. I love nice people. As I was walking her up to the front she says "Thanks for being so patient with me." I thought it was the opposite!
The afternoon I got the best news I have ever heard in my life. I almost started crying out of sheer relief. My sweet mother-in-law came down to get her teeth cleaned. Guess what. She is a board patient. Thank you Hygiene Gods. I had a major melt down last night and then look what happens. She is good to come down and be my mockboard patient too. I huge huge load just lifted off my chest. I am so so grateful right now. I will be on the lookout for everyone else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment