Thursday, March 29, 2012

TA day

This week I had both Tuesday and Wednesday off.  It was glorious.  I wasn't feeling all that motivated to say the least after my days off.  I have finished my requirements and figured I would just show up and call someone or see some of the walk ins that seem to be suddenly showing up every day.  Yeah I know, lazy.
I lucked out when a first year student called me and said her patient could only come in on my day and she had talked to the instructors who said that she could take the chair of someone who is finished with their requirements, aka me.  The catch was that I still had to come to clinic and "supervise."
So I came and helped everyone chart and then just hung out with Olivia.  She did a great job and didn't need too much help.  I passed off her PE's and did a scale check and pretty much was her personal TA.  Lucky girl huh.
Anyway it was not a bad day, I went home feeling even lazier than when I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment