Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last VA day

Today was a bit bittersweet for me.  I am one of two people in my class that loves the VA.  I am sad to see it go but so so happy to be graduating.  I love the girls in my group and riding down with them.  I learn new things about them on the ride.  For example: Karlie W. can change the oil and her jeep, and look pretty hardcore while changing it.
We got lunch from Biaggis, which was amazing, to celebrate.  I had an awesome patient to end with there.  I haven't gotten to see any hard patients this semester because I had plenty last semester and some of my classmates are lacking on the requirements.  So the semester has been filled with 1B's and V's.  Today my patient had calculus everywhere.  But it was the dream calculus that comes off so easy.  He was so so much fun to clean.  His teeth were great besides the calculus too.  No cavities or anything problematic.  And as a huge bonus, my loupes didn't make me feel like I was floating on the ceiling.  I don't know what I did this time that was different but it was so awesome.  I wore them the entire appt.  So cool.  I'm super excited right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment